Cave Of Wonders

Sometimes one does not need to put together two halves of a scarab beetle to uncover the secrets of the Cave of Wonders.

In a similar way, even if one does come across this mystified entity there is no guarantee one will, from within it, recover the greatest treasure this life has to offer.

Put it simply: some people get what they want. Others persist, but to no avail.

I guess, I got what I wanted. And I was happy. Till I met him...

And then there was silence.

*

Question: If you ever came across a magic lamp, what three things would you wish for?

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all Skins & Flavours readers a very Happy New Year! It has been a great year for this blog, and I have all of you to thank - from four followers to thirty-two, I think we have come quite a way. I hope you keep enjoying my writing and, as always, I look forward to hearing your thoughts. This means, comments are an absolute must, so they better be coming in plenty.

The year has been its uniquest yet for me. I hope yours was just as great; fret not, if it wasn't. It might be too late to right all your wrongs, but it is never too late to start with a right.

Here's hoping the beginning of the next decade is fruitful for you and your peers. Have a fantastic 2011!

Keep reading,

Arslan Saeed
1/1/2011

Recap: The post that changed it all.

1 comment: